Tenderleaf Mini Chef Bird's Nest Cafe helps the child to be a participant in an exciting and attractive coffee world, stimulating his imagination. Comes with a Panini Toaster, 5 different wooden coffee pods, 2 clock dials, milk jug and steaming sprout, 2 cups, 2 plates and a potholder, knife, fork and spoon, sugar cubes and a chocolate shaker, 2 coffee discs and 3 different toppings, 3 different types of fabric tea bags, 1 sandwich, 2 paninis, 3 pastries and 2 cupcakes.
A child has a wide choice of several types with which he can surprise his little guests. Small details decorated in a beautiful style will create an amazing impression and completely immerse children in a fun atmosphere in the cafe.
It is an adorable pretend play toy that helps children attempt to understand realities different from their own. So, they will build their self-esteem when they discover a new way to play every time through their imagination. That shows they can also dream of becoming what they want in their actual life.
- Develops communication skills
- Allows children to reproduce some real events they see around them
- Helps in developing communicative and leadership qualities
- Encourages language skills and manual dexterity
- Makes a child evaluate his actions
- Unique gift idea for a birthday or Christmas
- Recommended age: 3+
- Made by Tenderleaf from sustainable rubberwood and non-toxic paint
- Nominated in the 2020 Spielwarenmesse Toy Awards - Preschool 3-6-year-old category.
- Product Dimensions: 50cm x 27cm x 13.5cm
Shipping & Delivery
- Ships from Brisbane in 1-2 days.
- This item is usually in stock. However, if a certain product is out of stock it may take longer than regular dispatch times to send out. We will contact you in such a case.
- Cannot ship to PO Boxes Tenderleaf Mini Chef Bird's Nest Cafe.