BuildMe Natural Wooden Toy Truck means your child will be in it for the long haul (because it's designed to withstand tough play and last forever!). Building the truck is part of the fun - the other part is the satisfaction of a functional creation that won't fall apart after a few bumps. Something you can pass down to the next generation!
- Building requires parental input for approximate ages 3-7 (little apprentices)
- Ages 8 and up should be able to follow instructions and construct the truck by by themselves (little tradie)
- Construction kit is designed and made in Australia from eco-friendly rubberwood
- Encourages parent-child bonding
- Built size: 31.0cm (L) x 8.0cm (W) x 11.5cm (H)
What does the BuildMe Toy Truck Kit Include?
- Pre-cut components with pre-drilled nail holes for safe
- Requires light hammering (no sore thumbs!)
- Nails, screws, wheels and axles are provided
- Easy to follow pictorial and written instructions
What you'll need (not included): Hammer, Phillips Head screwdriver, quick drying PVA glue. Optional: sand paper and paint if you want to give it some colour, although we prefer the natural look!