BuildMe Wooden Racing Car is a fast and fun racing car that kids get to build themselves. Parental input will vary depending upon the age and skills of your child. As a rule of thumb, kids aged 3-7 require parental input (apprentice) and those aged 8-12 can build it on their own (tradie).
Unlike other wood work construction kits, BuildMe comes with real solid wood components, rubber wheels and other parts such as nails and screws, that will ensure it won't break easily, once it's been assembled. Kids get to experience real wood work and end up with a quality product they can play with and pass down to siblings.
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly toy once assembled
- Perfect for budding builders!
- Designed and made in Australia from plantation rubberwood
- Ethically produced
- Encourages parent-child bonding
- Built size: 22.0cm (L) x 8.5cm (W) x 7.0cm (H)
What does the BuildMe Wooden Racing Car Include?
- Pre-cut components with pre-drilled nail holes for safe
- Requires light hammering (no sore thumbs!)
- Nails, screws, wheels and axles are provided
- Easy to follow pictorial and written instructions
What you'll need (not included): Hammer, Phillips Head screwdriver, quick drying PVA glue.