BuildMe Wooden Toy Truck is perfect for budding builders. Children get to construct the truck and then keep it as a fun toy that is designed to withstand tough play. You can fill his cargo back and then he goes! Parental input will vary depending upon the age and skills of your child. As a rule of thumb, kids aged 3-7 require parental input and those aged 8-12 can build it on their own.
- Designed and made in Australia from eco-friendly rubberwood
- Encourages parent-child bonding
- Built size: 15.0cm (L) x 8.0cm (W) x 11.0cm (H)
What does the BuildMe Wooden Toy Truck Kit Include?
- Pre-cut components with pre-drilled nail holes for safe
- Requires light hammering (no sore thumbs!)
- Nails, screws, wheels and axles are provided
- Easy to follow pictorial and written instructions
What you'll need (not included): Hammer, Phillips Head screwdriver, quick drying PVA glue. Optional: sand paper and paint if you want to give it some colour, although we prefer the natural look!