BuildMe Wooden Monster Toy Truck is the perfect children's gift.
Kids get to make it themselves from scratch, including all the fun woodwork stuff you won't find today available in your average construction or craft kit for kids. Parental input will vary depending upon the age and skills of your child. As a rule of thumb, kids aged 3-7 require parental input and those aged 8-12 can build it on their own.
Once built, this monster truck is a durable little fella and can even be passed down to the next generation.
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly toy once assembled
- Designed and made in Australia from plantation rubberwood
- Rubber wheels
- Encourages parent-child bonding
- Built size: 13.6cm (L) x 10.0cm (W) x 11.5cm (H)
What does the BuildMe Monster Truck Kit Include?
- Pre-cut components with pre-drilled nail holes for safe
- Requires light hammering (no sore thumbs!)
- Nails, screws, wheels and axles are provided
- Easy to follow pictorial and written instructions
What you'll need (not included): Hammer, Phillips Head screwdriver, quick drying PVA glue.