BuildMe money box Lucky is an adorable dog character that your kids will love. This amazing educational toy is three things in one: a construction kit, a money box when assembled, and it also can be used as a fun animal play toy when not collecting money.
- Money boxes are a great way to introduce your child to the concept of saving and money managment
- Allows your child to take the lead in construction
- Your assistance will vary depending upon the age and skills of your child
- Designed and made in Australia from eco-friendly rubberwood
- Encourages parent-child bonding
- Built size: 24.0cm (L) x 10.0cm (W) x 14cm (H)
What does the BuildMe Wooden Money Box Kit Include?
- Pre-cut components with pre-drilled nail holes for safe
- Requires light hammering (no sore thumbs!)
- Nails, screws, wheels and axles are provided
- Easy to follow pictorial and written instructions
What you'll need (not included): Hammer, Phillips Head screwdriver, quick drying PVA glue. Optional: sand paper and paint if you want to give it some colour, although we prefer the natural look!
- Australia wide shipping on BuildMe Money Box Lucky the Dog