BuildMe money box - Sudan the Rhino is the most adorable character that your child will get to build from scratch. Building Sudan together with your little one is a great bondng activity in which a child also gains valuable skills for his or her development.
Furthermore, a money box is a great way to introduce your child to the concept of saving and money management. When he's not collecting money, Rhino is also a fantastic animal play toy figure to have around.
- Teaches your child financial intelligence and introduces the concept of saving
- Allows your child to take the lead in construction
- Your assistance will vary depending upon the age and skills of your child
- Designed and made in Australia from eco-friendly rubberwood
- Encourages parent-child bonding
- Built size: 24.0cm (L) x 10.0cm (W) x 14cm (H)
What does the BuildMe Wooden Money Box Kit Include?
- Pre-cut components with pre-drilled nail holes for safe
- Requires light hammering (no sore thumbs!)
- Nails, screws, wheels and axles are provided
- Easy to follow pictorial and written instructions
What you'll need (not included): Hammer, Phillips Head screwdriver, quick drying PVA glue. Optional: sand paper and paint if you want to give it some colour, although we prefer the natural look!
- Australia wide shipping on BuildMe Money Box Sudan