The Hevea Natural Rubberwood Baby Rattle Teethers is a first of its kind! It's made up of wood and natural rubber, thus combining hard and soft textures to create a toy suitable for all babies.
Teething and rattle toys are special for babies. Aside from being their first cute toy, they also serve an important role in the development of your precious angel. Baby rattles help simulate the continuous development of your baby's senses, including hearing, touch, and sight.
The size of the Hevea Rattle and Teether is perfect for the tiny hands of your baby to grasp. The teether is great for any teething baby as its natural rubber is soft and at the same time durable to chew and suck on. It's also made up of safe materials, which will put your mind at ease.
- Available in three colours: white, pink and blue
- Free from BPA, Phthalates and solvents
- Rubberwood is strong, resistant to bacteria and treated with natural bees wax for protection
- Double texture creates a diverse sensory experience (sight, touch, hearing), ideal for teething babies
- Perfectly sized for babies to grasp and shake
- Sustainably harvested, minimal waste; a truly sustainable and eco-friendly item
- Designed to last: Rubberwood treated with matte water-based lacquer, prolonging its life and making the rattle suitable to be passed on to siblings
- Ideal gift: Presented beautiful eco-friendly packaging
- Beautiful combination of rubberwood with soft non-toxic colours, and 100% natural rubber
Free Sydney Pickup (Wollahra) available. Use coupon code sydneypickup at checkout for Hevea Natural Rubberwood Rattle - Blue