Qtoys Rainbow Engineering Blocks offers a vital experience for children to identify and recognise colours and sizes, stimulating sensoriality. These amazing basic building blocks have a direct impact on the child's ability to solve problems and improve motor skills.
- Includes: 25 chunky wooden pieces in ascending heights
- Interesting way for kids to refine their fine motor skills
- Helps a child in coping with colour discrimination successfully
- Improves hand-eye manipulation
- Fosters the perception, the ability to observe, compare, and analyse
- Kids will love building various creations and experimenting with these bright and colourful blocks
- The smallest block measures 4x4cm
- Made by Qtoys Australia from sustainable timber and non toxic materials
- Perfect for early learning centres, therapy rooms, Montessori centres, Steiner centres and natural play educators.
Shipping & Delivery