1. When will my order be shipped?
2. How long will my order take to arrive?
3. Do you offer parcel tracking?
4. How much does shipping cost?
5. Do you offer free pickup?
6. What is your returns policy?
When will my order be shipped?
- Orders are shipped out the same or next business day for most products, excluding KidKraft products which always take 2-3 business days to despatch. If you need your order by a certain date please let us know in order comments and we will give your item priority despatch.
- Orders received after 5pm on a business day, on the weekend or on public holidays, will be processed the following business day.
- For orders paid through direct deposit, they are processed as soon as payment is received and will therefore be shipped out that day or the next day.
How long will my order take to arrive?
- At checkout you can choose Standard Delivery or Express Delivery. Express & Next Business Day Delivery arrives the next business day to all areas included in Australia's Post's next business day network. Please take into account despatch times as stated above.
- Standard delivery times vary according to the location within Australia and depending on the area it can take anywhere between 1-6 days to arrive at its destination. See the guide below for approximate delivery times according to Australia Post. Please note that during peak periods delivery time may be longer.
Melbourne: 1-2 Business Days
Sydney: 2-3 Business Days
Adelaide: 2-3 Business Days
Canberra: 2-3 Business Days
Brisbane: 3-4 Business Days
Tasmania: 3-4 Business Days
Perth: 5-6 Business Days
Darwin: 5-6 Business Days
Rural & Regional Areas: Add on 1-3 days to the delivery time to your nearest capital city.
Do you offer parcel tracking?
Yes, all parcels are tracked using Australia Post's tracking service.
How much does shipping cost?
- REGULAR PARCELS: We use Australia Post to send our packages. Prices vary according to weight and destination, with rates starting at $8.10 (or $8.95 for Next Business Day Shipping) for lighter products such as soft toys, puzzles, clothing and accessories. Please Note: a combination of lightweight items may exceed this pricing.
- The shipping costs of heavier items, such as certain toys, gift boxes and baby wipes will vary according to destination. You can get a shipping estimate of your desired products by using our shipping estimate feature available in your shopping cart under Subtotal before checkout.
Do you offer Free Pickup?
Yes! We are happy to inform our Victorian customers we offer free local pickup from East. St. Kilda/North Caulfield area. You can choose this option at checkout and arrange a time to pick up the item by calling the number shown during checkout.
Terms & Conditions for Shipping & Deliveries
- We are closed on Friday afternoon's, Saturday’s and public holidays. All orders received during these times will be processed on the next business day.
- Next Business Day delivery for regional & remote areas, including the Northern Territory and Nth QLD during wet season, may take 1-2 more days to arrive at their destination.
- Please note: Although we use highly reputable carriers for deliveries there may be occasional unforeseen delays due to issues beyond our control such as; airport air-freight delays, poor weather or spot security checks. However, these are rare. We cannot accept responsibility for these circumstances beyond our control and delivery charges are therefore non-refundable.
What is your returns policy?
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service and if you are unhappy with any purchase for any reason, we are happy to refund or exchange it within 14 days of purchase (for damaged or faulty items with a warranty this time period will be extended. Many products in our store carry a years warranty). Please read below for further details.
- Damaged or faulty items will receive an immediate replacement or refund depending on the manufacturers policy. KindtoKidz will reimburse our customers for shipping costs to return the item. Please call us on 0411 099 277 or 1300 70 33 91 to discuss your concerns if this occurs.
- Items that are not damaged or faulty can be returned in their original packaging (i.e. unopened with labels where appropriate) to KindtoKidz. The customer must ensure it is appropriately packaged when shipping back so that it will not be damaged via transit and will have to pay the shipping back fee.