1. When will my order be shipped?
2. How long will my order take to arrive?
3. Do you offer parcel tracking?
4. How much does shipping cost?
5. Do you offer free pickup & free local delivery?
6. What is your returns policy?
When will my order be shipped?
- The majority of items ship within 24-48 hours. For a more exact dispatch estimate, see 'Shipping & Delivery' information in each particular product description.
- Please Note: For orders paid through direct deposit, they are processed as soon as payment is received and will therefore be dispatched 24-48 hours after payment is received.
How long will my order take to arrive?
- At checkout you can choose Standard Delivery or Express Delivery. Express Delivery arrives the next business day to all areas included in Australia's Post's next business day network. Please take into account dispatch times as stated above.
- Please note: Next Business Day Delivery is not available on KidKraft products.
- Standard delivery times vary according to the location within Australia and depending on the area it can take anywhere between 1-6 days to arrive at its destination. For a more accurate delivery estimate for your particular area, please contact us here.
Do you offer parcel tracking?
Yes, all parcels are tracked using Australia Post's tracking service.
How much does shipping cost?
- REGULAR PARCELS: We use Australia Post to send our packages, excepting KidKraft.* Prices vary according to weight and destination, with rates starting at $7.95 (or $10.55 for Next Business Day Shipping) for lighter products such as soft toys, puzzles, clothing and accessories. Please Note: a combination of lightweight items may exceed this pricing.
- The shipping costs of heavier items, such as certain toys, gift boxes and baby wipes will vary according to destination. You can get a shipping estimate of your desired products by using our shipping estimate feature available in your shopping cart under Subtotal before checkout.
- *KidKraft items are shipped from Sydney via Allied Express and therefore they cannot be shipped to P.O Boxes. Furthermore, if ordering a KidKraft item plus other non KidKraft items in one order, a shipping surcharge of $9.95 will apply as these items cannot be shipped in one package. This surcharge will be emailed to you after purchase as a seperate invoice.
Do you offer Free Pickup & Free Local Delivery?
Yes! We are happy to inform our Victorian customers we offer free local pickup from East. St. Kilda, Melbourne. You can choose this option at checkout and arrange a time to pick up the item by calling the number shown during checkout.
We also offer FREE LOCAL DELIVERY to certain areas surrounding our business base. These include East St. Kilda, Elwood, Elsternwick, Caulfield, Caulfied North and Caulfield South. To find out more about this service, click here.
Terms & Conditions for Shipping & Deliveries
- We are closed on Friday afternoon's, Saturday’s and public holidays. All orders received during these times will be processed on the next business day.
- Next Business Day delivery for regional & remote areas, including the Northern Territory and Nth QLD during wet season, may take 1-2 more days to arrive at their destination.
- Please note: Although we use highly reputable carriers for deliveries there may be occasional unforeseen delays due to issues beyond our control such as; airport air-freight delays, poor weather or spot security checks. However, these are rare. We cannot accept responsibility for these circumstances beyond our control and delivery charges are therefore non-refundable.
What is your returns policy?
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service and if you are unhappy with any purchase for any reason, we are happy to refund or exchange it within 30 days of purchase (for damaged or faulty items with a warranty this time period will be extended. Many products in our store carry a years warranty). Please read below for further details.
- Damaged or faulty items will receive an immediate replacement or refund depending on the manufacturers policy. KindtoKidz will reimburse our customers for shipping costs to return the item. Please call us on 0411 099 277 to discuss your concerns if this occurs.
- Items that are not damaged or faulty can be returned in their original packaging (i.e. unopened with labels where appropriate) to KindtoKidz. The customer must ensure it is appropriately packaged when shipping back so that it will not be damaged via transit and will need to pay the shipping back fee.