Traditional stacking rings that rock! The rings are beautiful rainbow colours that will delight young children. Children can learn about colours, shapes, sizes and balancing with this toy. Great for developing hand eye coordination and motor skills. Beautifully crafted from eco-friendly rubberwood using non toxic paints and fair trade standards by Qtoys.
- Recommended Age: 18 months +
- Dimensions: 12cm x 12cm x 17cm (LxWxH).
Shipping & Delivery
- 1-2 Day Despatch
- Shipping Cost: Cost varies according to region. To get a Shipping Estimate see your Cart under Subtotal.
- Free Pickup available from Caulfield (Melbourne) showroom. Email email@example.com or call 0411 099 277 to arrange a time.
- Gift Wrapping & Gift Message: Free Gift Wrapping & Gift Message can be attached. See the little gift tag in your cart.
Qtoys is a Melbourne-based, Australian owned company that designs and manufactures educational toys, teaching equipment and children's furniture with the goal of developing self-learning attitudes in children, teaching children reasoning and critical thinking skills and fostering self-learning through fun and educational play.
Safety Standards: Q Toys comply with the highest safety standards for toys. Q Toys produced for the Australian market strictly comply with Australian and New Zealand toy safety standards. Additionally, most Q Toys also have the CE mark which means that they have been tested by qualified testing organizations according to the European safety standards for toys. Q Toys have very high quality finishes thanks to the excellent craftsmanship which accounts for eighty percent of the production. Each Q Toys is therefore a craft, which leaves long-lasting satisfaction for the children playing with our toys.
Fair Trade Practices: Q Toys are crafted by highly skilled craftsmen. Q Toys do not employ and exploit unskilled labor in production lines in poorly equipped factories as sometimes reported in the plastic toy industry. Q Toys ensure highly skilled workers who work with us get a fair deal. Q Toys also train disabled children in Mekong Delta in Vietnam who want to become craftsmen or craftswomen for life.
Care for the Environment: Q Toys are made from plantation timber of recycled rubber trees. Plantation rubber trees are taped for natural latex, which still supplies one quarter of rubber used in our modern world. Old plantation rubber trees are cleared to grow the young ones. Rubber wood perishes easily when discarded therefore helping to protect the environment. Plantation rubber trees give Q Toys the natural beauty of wood patterns, while leaving unharmed natural forests.
- BEST FOR DEVELOPMENT: According to leading educational experts, solid, simple toys (such as many wooden toys) are consistently shown to be the best for children’s development. While many modern toys spoon feed entertainment to children without enhancing their individual skills, more simple ‘open ended’ toys, leave lots of room for imagination, creativity and personal development.
- EDUCATIONAL GROWTH: Many wooden toys, also have an educational component - they are not purely for entertainment or distraction.
- QUALITY: In general, wooden toys are stronger and more durable than plastic toys. They will stand the test of time and can be passed down from generation to generation. Although, on the surface they are more expensive to purchase, in reality they are a worthwile investment as they may last longer than cheaper plastic counterparts.
- SAFETY: There is growing concern over the toxicity of the plastics used to make toys. PVC, or polyvinyl chloride, is environmentally toxic to produce and contains chemicals (adipates and phthalates) that can leach into foods and, of course, into your child or baby’s mouth. These chemicals have been scientifically linked to serious medical problems.
- Safety tested and accredited wooden toys with non-toxic paints and glues (such as all those sold at KindtoKidz), offer a safer alternative. For babies who put everything in their mouth, we recommend natural (unpainted) wood toys, such as this mowing push toy.
- ENVIRONMENT: Every toy has a life cycle, and when its time is up it usually ends up in the landfill. Wood is a natural substance that can be recycled, whereas plastic can take hundreds of years to biodegrade.
- The production of plastic is also damaging to the environment. More and more evidence points to the environmental toxicity of plastics as they release harmful toxins into the environment.
- Wooden toys are most often made from renewable sources such as tree farms, which have far less environmental impact than plastic. At KindtoKidz we have a range of certified eco-friendly wooden toys, which means they have the FSC stamp that they have been produced from sustainable foresty sources.
- AS NATURE INTENDED: Wooden toys are closer to nature and help develop children's awareness and connection with the natural world. This helps balance the fast passed, pressurised ethos of modern living.